Monday, February 11, 2008

i had recover. i 'm happy wf my decision. thanx once again apex. i met alif at bistro and we had dinner together. we laughed and cheered ourself like something bad was never happened. so, i'm glad coz everything was back to normal...=D

bout my english class dat nite, as usual there were no air conditioner!!!! i really sick of dat class.
and the best part was i was chosen to give public speaking.. hell no!!! my turn is 28 k. i'm sick wf those dummys yg dpt no awl2 tu sgt penakuttt nak present. wutever laaaa..so, i juz came in front and gave my speech. fuhhh luckily i brought dat piece of paper. n luckily i got 8 over 10 for overall marks. so, the moral of the story u must get ready at all times..huhu..

ok, back at the evening i bang my head to the ampaian. oouuchh!!

so, dis morning, i woke up at 6 o'clock. woohooo....so semangat i study at dat early bird time..hihi..bkn ape., i really hav to buck up. i had waste my time doing rubbish., so from today onwards i will work harder. i will wake up early in the morning and sleep at nite. i must score good marks in my final coz mama will only let me go to bandung wf dat results..chaiyokk!!!

i can do it!
=D

so, rite now i'm in library n i would like to continue my study. i have to finish up my physics tutorial by today!
nadyra rubbed her eyes at 0925.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger