Sunday, February 10, 2008

da hardest day..

today will be the hardest decision i have to make for my life..i have to choose between this 2 person...sampai dh naik giler k. i like both of them. they were too kind to me. yet, i have to pick one. yes. only one. coz i can't have 2 persons at the same time....

after i had a talk wf them, i bcame more stress!!!. so i decided to call apex coz i know he is my life saver..so, he lectured me n i'm happy wf everything he told. i hve the semangat baru already. yes!

so, for conclusion, i'm not going to pick both but i will survey first. i love them n i will treat them well..
huhu, why this thing happen to me. i am a student. i must concentrate in my study..
its like 10 kali ganda lagi penting rite..hmmm

k till here

nadyra rubbed her eyes at 1120

No comments:

Powered By Blogger