Saturday, February 9, 2008

utmku yg disayangi

i arrived at my room in utm at 0005 am. hoho its too late rite. its boting to have a journey at nite by car, coz u juz see the same view around u which is the road. u cant see ur surrounding area coz its dark!!! n my bone was like cracking every time i yawn..huhu.
as usual my parents keep calling me to ask me wether i am safe or not. n da best part was when i just reached my room door, my mother called me. like she tau2 je kan. hehe. itulah naluri seorang ibu and then mail calld me. haha. dat one i dont know whut kind of naluri is dat., hehehe..

then,

i pray n trus tidooooo k. too tired. i can't even talk properly in the phone..huhu. sorry.

this morning i woke up at 7 to pray subuh n then i sleep back.
at 830 i went up to arked meranti to have my breakfast. i ate meeuhn goreng wf telur dadar n mineral water. breakfast wf plain water??? hehe actually dat is one way for me to lose weight.
bcoz i gained 3 kilos rite after i returned from macau. huhuhu dat is sooo sad. so, from today onwards i will diet. one thing is bcoz i dunt want my sis ummi see me at this condition when she return dis march. i want to be slim like her too. must cannot kalah one..hehe..

so, after dis i will continue my study, there were tonnes and tonnes of tutorial i havent done!!!!
n i hate to do it coz i dunno how to solve it..huhu..lani, i must rujuk from u. u r da smartest student in fikes n yet i'm like the dummest one..

ok2..go study k.
chaiyok!!!

nadyra rubbed her eyes at 1135

No comments:

Powered By Blogger