Thursday, February 7, 2008

jerantut...

i had just came back from jerantut. i slept all da way from jerantut to kl. hehe coz i felt so full after all of us ate the super duper delicious breakfast made by my aunts. they served us roti boom, rendang daging, meehun wf extra delicious sambal ikn bilis. hehe..gmok sudah..

by the way, dis year cny celeberation was not dat great like past2 year. this is all bcoz of my dad. as for this year we unable to 'konvoi' wf others coz we were late. in additon, we were the 1st one to leave, so we unable to see the new kandang rusa and so on..huhu so sad, i didnt have time to look at the peaceful garden nor the river..wat i did was just sat and eat while watching tv...this is really2 sad.

at the end of the day, all my relatives plan to go to bandung, indonesia this coming july, i was so excited to hear dat, but malangnye my class already start at that time, so as usual i will PONTENG on that day. huahuahua. i must go. i must go. i will start saving from today onwards coz my mom said dat bandung is heaven for shopping!!! i loike!

so...2morrow i will go back to utm wf kak moni. huhu, feel so scard coz i didnt study n do my revision for test next week!!!! huuuu i want to get at least 3 pointer for this sem, but unfortunately due to lots of problems yg melanda hatiku ini, i think my dream will be sia-sia.
but i will try my best to mengaharungi those cabaran yg bagaikan syaitan sedang menghasut-hasut. nadyra can do it!

nadyra rubbed her eyes at 1520

No comments:

Powered By Blogger