Tuesday, March 11, 2008

yesterday i was a tiring day!!! i got test class at 8am, then I got this freaking test at 12. later on i rushed back to krp to pray and i came back to fac coz i got class at 2pm. i ate my lunch at 3pm. huh and finally at 5pm i got optic quiz. damn it I got wrong in some questons..huhu...

leter at night i met alif at dsm. i gave him lovely card and kissable chocolate. he really like it. i gave it to him juz to wish him happy 3rd months anniversary...i'm like so poyo at dis part..(^0^)

late at night he text me saying dat he was soooo terharu wf da card. he love me sooooo much. im happy wf dat. bcoz after da incident happen i'm scard dat he will leave me..huhu..
i just dont know how to get rid wf dat guy...he being so nice to me and yet i hate him...oh god help me..next week i will be going back to kl wf him. i juz cant imagine wut will alif think bout it...huhu.. i'm so so sorry!!!

rite now, i'm in psz waiting for him to finish his english discussion. i saw him from here. he is bald. hehe....he look so cute ang like wut georgie said he look similarly like yakuza!..hehe...

till here..

nadyra rubbed hey eyes at 1030

No comments:

Powered By Blogger