Tuesday, January 6, 2009

novel..
why do ppl like to read novels?? its hard for me to finish up the whole book by a week!!

just now i read about the fadhilat reading on hari asyura (which is today!!!), ppl who read something on hari asyura means he/she will not die dis year. is dat true?? i cant 100%trust it bcoz i found that in friendster. someone posted it in the bulletin.

war..
i hate israel. how can they just bomb gaza and let innocent woman n children die...uhhhh..so, by today i'm not going to suppport the america product. eating a single mcdonald burger is similar with eating a body of palestin ppl ok! i really love islam and i'm not going to let my ppl die in that way.

seriously, i have to get fit. i can easily 'mengah' walking to my faculty. haha. i cn imagine that my flabby fats are working so hard while walking.
regarding that, i have to exercise!!!

last week, i went to balai cerap twice!! =D balai cerap is at the top of utm. from there i can see the whole utm and the view is superly nice. i feel so proud of myself when i was up there. i cant imagine that i can climb up there! haha. from my college to balai cerap is about 3km. so total wolud be 6km if i returned back to my college.i never walking nonstop that far ok. yes! i'm going to do it agian this week at least 3 times to burn my fat.total would be 18km of walking distance per week. wow!

My other plan is to try horse riding. haha. its fun. i know. but students have to pay rm5 to ride it. huhu. wut a waste. next, is to go to the gym. only open to gurls on tuesday n thursday. i never been there before..hehe..

cny..
chinese new year is coming n i'm so glad to hear dat the mid sem holiday will be included. meaning i have 1 week holiday and i can rest at home and meet with my dear asyraf n mama n ayah n da whole family lah!. woohooo =)
n the best part is i'm going back by plane. thnx to along for booking my flight. =D

nadyra rubbed her eyes at 1101

No comments:

Powered By Blogger