Wednesday, January 14, 2009

i started to love james bond song..hehe...love it..

right now, i can't sleep coz i already sleep 4 to 2hours tghari tadi..hehe..
siyesss ngntuk pas lab sume2 tuh..luckily my exp today was quite simple. BUT the smell of the lab,,goshhh so hangit!!..the lab asisstant told us that they just burn the soil..i dunno whut to do with that soil...seriously bsuk untill my shirt also melekat wf that freaky smell...later, i had lunch wf ma friends at SUB. not so many ppl there. suddenly i felt x sedap bdn. i had my period pain again. huhu..as usual i cannot stay in a air condition room. makes me feel more sick. so i juz stay outside reading novel while waiting for the next class. luckily the class was cancel. tq prof!!
if not i'm not going to make it. the class really sejuk n silap2 pengsan aku.huhu.so, dat is why i sleep 4 like2 hours that afternoon. huhu...sorry alif. i know u wait 4 me at psz.

after i woke up, i suddenly remember about my english work..haisshhh..quickly switch on my lappy n search for the articles. in the evening, things getting better. i played futsal wf kel and others..i was so happy becoz i scored 2 goals today! haha...alaa actually, they didnt play seriously. dats why i can score easily..hehe...

nadyra rubbed her eyes at 0041

No comments:

Powered By Blogger