Friday, May 7, 2010

ok where to begin? hehe..my life at home is so much fun. oh ok awesome bout da food isn't it? neh...stop talking bout food nadhirah.

since i got home, i haven't meet up with my friends yet. still chilling with my family at home and like always, with my funny little nephew, he talks a lot man..


last week, i registered myself at True Fitness!! oh baby. i'm so fat that makes me find a place to get fit. it is located at Sunway Giza. Like other fitness center, true fitness provide a personal trainer for all members. but u only 3 meeting times with them. my personal trainer, mr fauzi taught me how to use the equipments and some exercises which are so tiring!! i love the classes as well. yesterday i went for body combat and it was so cool. all u need to do is to kick here and there. i also learn some techniques of taekwando and boxing! but silat is still my NO.1 hahaha..my father told me dat if didnt get fit by few months, i have to payback all the monthly fees..perghhhh!!!

ok lets talk about job. last two days i went to two interviews. one interview for each day. the 1st interview was at wisma MCA. i was interviewed by mr.rino from intelek recruitment agency. actually i'm not so familiar about this agency thingy. some ppl told me they will cut from our salary for their profit but some ppl said things bcome easy if the agent arrange for us.

the 2nd interview was at RHB bank. it was a tough interview for me bcoz 1st I was lost in the building itself,silly me. 2nd, I faced with all the tua-tua ppl. they talk bout business, football, talking bout their experience in banking and i was like helloooo!!! i'm a fresh graduate here and u guys are freaking me out!!..huhuhu..3rd, I have to answer some mathematical tests.they gave me only 10 minutes to answer 20 questions without using calculator!!!
terpaksa lah aku ingt cara aku mengira masa form 3 dlu. huhu..then i was interviewed by 2 women.both look so serious. huhuhu..agak ketakutan sbb ni mcm 1st interview yg serious ok after pengawas sekolah dlu. haha..things go well and i hope i got the job but if x dpt pun x regret sgt lah. ;)

ok mcm dh pnt je type2 ni. nk tido dh..till here k. bye

nadyra rubbed her eyes at 0018.

2 comments:

erma said...

wah...

nad dah jadi member of a gym good for you *claps*. hehe, semangat kau kuat tak apa. aku maximum semangat membara aku hanya membara 5 minit sahaja

nadyra said...

haha. semangat aku kuat?? oh tidak ma. kdg2 berat gk nk angkt bontut pegi gim wey.huhuhu

Powered By Blogger