Thursday, August 20, 2009

bad news..=(

oh my god..its been a longggggggggggg time tak belog membelog..
there is one sad thing happen to me...huhu
i dunno where to start. betul kata ko ma, tahun 2009 mmg tahun crisis. but i dun think all the sad things that happen to me is not a good one. actually it gives me a lot of pengajaran and it makes me become closer to ALLAH. everyday i pray for a better life and everything will be dimudahkan..

the 1st thing that really give me the big impact was my beloved dearie mama passed away on 10thAugust 2009.huhuhuhuhu T_T. it's hard for me to let her go cause i feel that it's too young for me not to have a mother at the the age of 20!!!. masih x puas hidup ngn mama...mama will not be around on my graduation day, and the important is my wedding day!. huhu..she was my superb mother that no one can replace. until now, each time i remember bout her, i will cry..i can't imagine that there will be no mama for dis coming raya. dah x dapat nak cium tgn mama, dah x dpt nak bergaya2 di pagi raya wf bju bahru ngn mama, x dapat nak kacau rendang ngn mama and oh yeah, my mom's RENDANG is the best!!!!! >.<>

juz want to add one more crisis which is i dah clash with alif.yes. we both have no relationship other than friends. in this case please dont point at me. i know that i am the one who dump him but to be true, all this happened has its own reason. the reason is from my mom's wasiat..hmm shud i call it wasiat..dunno lah. so, to let everyone happy...i alrdeady berundur diri. sorry 4 everything. hope mom n dad will happy. of coz they happy la nad. this is what they want and u already fulfill their dream.

next step is to find the new bf....eh2 silap.hehe. study first k. mama pesan betul2 tuh...hmmm..juz need to be careful to accept man after this.(mintak restu ayah penting) =)


till here...nak siap gi kelas dah.. yeah!! study!! =)

nadyra rubbed her eyes at 1419



4 comments:

wanny said...

nadhirah ku.
tabahkan hati,kuatkan iman.

sabar bebanyak ok.

luv u

nadyra said...

orait wannny..thanx a lot..@_@

luv u 2

erma said...

yurp. i know you're strong. ganbatte nadhirah nasir (:

nadyra said...

yeahhh ganbatte myself..=)

Powered By Blogger