Wednesday, June 10, 2009

gemuruh jiwa kerna si dia.

i just don't know how to begin coz wut i feel rite now is so relief....heee~ it is something that i never experience before. after he called erma that he already arrived at the hospital, my heart was beating like a kitaro drum show..i can still remember the last time my heart beaten fastly when i heard dat my parents are coming home dat nite..huhu.

so, we decided to gave him direction to our jabatan. we walked to the exit door
my big ass already menggigil2. as i walk through the corridor, suddenly i saw his bald head!! from far. i know its him.(70% yakin) yes coz lani already show me the pic of him..hmm..

when i came closer to him..his back was facing at us. so, the keyakinan percentage increase up to 100% because i saw a paper bag bertulis UTM. yeahhh dats him.

my heart start beat like a titanic song when he turned his head and look at us. his face is so gentle sampaikan aku nak tenyeh2 wf piece of cloth. eyp2..hehe..he had a long beard.

he asked us are we the students???? yes we are. then, we entertain him and bring him to met wf our supervisor. EN AZWIN. after that we went to our table and had a sit. the 1st question was
"explain to me what r guys doin here for the past 5 weeks??"..
so we explained to him n bebel2 like mak nenek jual sayur kt pasar.

hehe..i know this thing only happened once in a lifetime. the moral of the story is dun judge the person buy his look. actually why i am so fierced wf him bcoz ERMA told me dat this prof always ask hard and detail question. oh erma, u make me scard of him k. HE S A NICE GUY LAAA..

(",) i felt so relief rite now coz the critical part was over. it is not that critical but i can bet everyone who r doin practical rite now (especially my classmate) are excited yet scard to this situation...

here are some pictures about my practical at hospital sungai buloh. cekidaud.

sedang mengukur jarak dari hidung fantom(ada tengkorak dlm tuh -.-") ke image intensifier. tampat kejadian: bilik angio


itulah en azwin yang byk menolong =p

kamilah juara!!.. ok2 dah2 dats my fwen, erma yg skema..lol..*huuu version pipi tembam. skang dah kurus dah..(-.-")


pee ass: why all of my pic nak half2 je eh??..salahkan perut buncit. hum!

nadyra rubbed her eyes at 1226

No comments:

Powered By Blogger