Saturday, April 25, 2009

kisah handphone 6300

my phone is not goin to vibrate after dis. no more. no more.

wuwuwuwuw.... things happened dis morning when i wanted to charge my phone.
i realized dat my charger already bengkok and kemek...T_T and i force my charger to get into my phone..(u get it??) hoping my phne can be charge but sadly it turns to...DAMAGING-MY-PHONE!!!

that charger makes my phone couldnt vibrate anymore. i'm so sure dat the damage due to my tak-sabar + ganas action. didnt knw which part of the screw had tertanggal already...

SOLUTION :

buy new handphone?? or just grab abang's phone..bahaha...ok. totally nonsence coz i can still use my phone but da vibration are not going to work after this!!! so nadhirah jgn nak berangan pakai i-phone plak pasni...huu (hp idaman sejak tgk kak nadiya pakai)

SORRY TO ANYONE WHO CALL ME IN THE FUTURE. IF I DIDNT ANSWER IT, SILA SALAHKAN CHARGER YANG BENGKOK + KEMEK. sebab kalu bunyi bising di luar(contoh arked meranti), aku tak dengar bunyi phone ringing unless i can feel the vibrationn..kekeke















charger kemek + bengkok handphone yang dah takleh vibrate




so, just now i went to taman U, and bought new charger cost rm10. ok rm10 can fill up quarter of my car tank ok...aigooooo....















muke excited dpt charger baruu..=D

pesanan alif :please take a good care with ur charger after dis....baiklah.

nadyra rubbed her eyes at 1927

No comments:

Powered By Blogger