Saturday, May 3, 2008

the good n bad

the good thing is,

finally..the disaster is over...i finished all my final paper!!! yessss..
my dad picked me up at utm and he drove me to puteri pacific hotel to stay there 4 2 nites..
yes, and i love johor food..it was marvelous!! i loike their tauhu bakar and cakoi bakar.hehhehe..
today, my dad, brother and i went to cs. we watched iron man!! the best thing was they like it..hehe.and i love it too! =D ..later on my dad bought me new watch!!!!!!!!!!!! yes2...the watch was like sama tapi x serupa wf the old one..hehe..thanx dad.,.i will take a good care this watch. no more careless nadhirah..

here comes the bad thing..
what i hate about holiday is i cannot meet my lovely guy..wuuuu~~
we have to berpisah and we cannot meet each other for 2months yes! 2 MONTHS OK..
before that we were like seeing each other everyday and now i cant meet him..huhu..if u were in my shoe, i think u knoe wat am i feeling rite now..huhuhuhuhu!!
maziquekuuuu...i need uuuu...)=

to all couples out there....dun be too obsessed wf ur love one..or else u will suffer like me...

nadyra rubbed her eyes at 2227

No comments:

Powered By Blogger